Thursday, July 12, 2007

blogs are back

okay friends. sorry i've been rather MIA.(blogwise) i just needed to take a month or two, make some observations, and then try to reflect in a grown up texas-like fashion. NOT. Truth is-i've been too busy. And honestly-i'll probably be busy this month also-but hey-i'm gonna try to be better. I was actually kind of shocked at how many of you noticed I've not been blogging. I actually do have a lot to write about-the truth of the matter is-that with my darn research seminar class-i write all day and all night-so allow me this(BUBS IN PARTICULAR)-I write in apa style all day for that-everything is proper all the time blah blah blah-so here-it won't be proper or perfect. i can't figure out how to do paragraphs right on this thing-so deal with my craziness and my quotes. i do like to use those lots! this all being said...my most current ponder as you wander...

why is it that you always want the "bad" boy. And I don't mean bad bad-but just kind of the wild card. YOu want them and then you wait and wait for them to do something that proves they are not actually a bad boy-but rather a "good" boy. You wait for them to make the big gesture that shows they aren't so "bad" boy after all. And when you find the "good" boys you wait for them to do something that proves they are the slightest bit "wild"-not talking crazy-just-you know-grow a beard or buy a motorcycle(god forbid)-just SOMETHING slightly daredevilish. it's really quite confusing. i tend to mess up both ways because when you have one you want the other-and vice versa. just something I was thinking about today. i suppose the grass is always greener. Which is not to say that I like all "good" boys with beards and motorcycles. just an example. anyways-hopefully i'll come up with something a little more insightful for next time. till then. don't let the bed bugs bite!

0 comments: